Re: The new Wolof team

Le mercredi 06 juin 2007 �3:11 -0700, M. M. Mbacke a �it :
> Hi
>
> I want to start a Wolof team in the GNOME Translation Project.
>
> 1. There is no Wolof team listed.
> 2. I have subscribed to the gnome-i18n list, under the address
> <mmbacke yahoo com>. My full name is Mouhamadou Mamoune
> Mbacke. I am from Senegal.
> 3. The English name of my language is "Wolof", and the ISO code is
> "wo".
> 4. I have registered with GNOME Bugzilla under this address:
> <mouhamadoumamoune gmail com>
> 5. A website dedicated to the Wolof i10n project is being created, the
> address is: http://waxwolof.org
> As the team leader, I also wish to apply for a SVN account.

Mouhamadou,

I set up the Wolof team page:
http://l10n.gnome.org/languages/wo

IMHO, the next step would be the creation of a [wo] component in the
l10n product of Bugzilla. But I'm not able to do this myself.

Meanwhile, I suggest you submit any po file attached to a bugzilla
report in the l10n product, with component "other".
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=l10n
Then write to this list with the bug number so someone can commit it for
you.

Of course, you should eventually get your SVN account, but this can take
some time, and it's always appreciated to be able to see some work
before according access.

Claude