string additions in gnome-doc-utils

I've just added three strings to gnome-doc-utils.  All of
them are for things that worked poorly before.  In fixing
them up, I came across some formatting stuff that ought
to be internationalized.

glossentry.abbrev.format
Basically, an abbreviation or acronym after a term in a
glossary entry.  Pick your own parentheses.

synopfragment.digit
<msgstr>1</msgstr>
A number format for command synopsis fragments.

synopfragment.label
A formatter for labels of (and cross references to)
command synopsis fragments.

These are all fairly simple, if you already grok the
oddities of translating gnome-doc-utils.  Any of them
left untranslated won't produce any too-catastrophic
results in your formatted documents.

--
Shaun