Re: Continuing with localization effort

On 1/16/07, Renato Pavičić <repavici globalnet hr> wrote:
I've contacted team coordinator for my language (Croatian), but this effor
does not look to live lately. Any way some admin could give me acces
wrights so I couls continue with localization?

As Danilo said: We'd like to resolve the coordinatorship issue first,
as we don't want to have more than one GNOME team for every language.
Otherwise coordination would be a nightmare... ;-)

So, in order to get SVN rights, you must first have the current
language team coordinator's blessing, or (alternatively, as the last
resort) we need to change the current Croatian team.

If you feel that the current Croatian translation effort is inactive,
low quality or inadequate for other reasons, please first get in
contact with the current Croatian team coordinator
(http://l10n.gnome.org/teams/hr).
If you don't succeed with getting in contact with him, or you cannot
yourself resolve any differences you should have, then please let this
list (gnome-i18n) know.