Re: gedit-pomode - plugin for translators

Hi Maxim,

Today at 16:43, Maxim V. Dziumanenko wrote:

> I just want to announce new plugin for gedit.
> This plugin simplifies translation of PO files in gedit. It is still
> uncompleted, but useful enough (I hope).

Hey, this looks very cool: any chance of having keyboard shortcuts be
the same as in Emacs po-mode? (I know it will conflict with editting
as it is now, but maybe behave in a similar way: when you press Enter
while over a certain message, you are able to edit it; hum, now that I
think of this, this is somewhat like vi :).

Anyway, keep up the good work: I am sure menthos would like this, if
he's not too lazy to change habits. ;)

Btw, any reason why you're not using Gnome SVN for developing this?
And not implementing i18n? :)

Cheers,
Danilo