Continuing with localization effort

Hi,

I've contacted team coordinator for my language (Croatian), but this effor does not look to live lately. Any way some admin could give me acces wrights so I couls continue with localization?

Another question: Could I work offline? I have my extensive translations database. That way I could be 100% consistent in my work. Is there any option for CVS access as in Fedora (I work on that one as well).

Thanks in advance

--
Best regards,
Renato Pavicic

mailto:repavici globalnet hr
also mailto:renato translator-shop org
homepage: www.translator-shop.org

Official Opera translator for Croatian language since April 2006