Re: Migration to subversion

2007-01-02 klockan 00:46 skrev Matic Žgur:
> I still haven't managed to fix this problem. It is not a serious one but
> it is quite an annoying one because I have to type ssh passphrase three
> times before it starts checking out. So if anyone knew what to do, I'd
> be very grateful.

Use ssh-agent (you're probably running it already, since most distros
include it by default in your XSession) and add your SSH key to it by using
ssh-add. Then type your passphrase. Subsequent ssh invocations will not ask
you for a password anymore.

If you want to automate some of the above, see my blog entries at [1] and
[2] for more information.

  mvrgr, Wouter

[1] http://uwstopia.nl/blog/2006/08/password-hell-gdm-ssh-gnome-keyring
[2] http://uwstopia.nl/blog/2006/08/password-hell-part-ii
--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

no narcotics in my brain :: can make this go away          -- porcupine tree