Re: Migration to subversion

Dne 01.01.2007 (pon) ob 18:15 +0100 je Matic Žgur zapisal(a):
> Hello,
>
> I keep getting these warnings when I check out from GNOME svn
> repository:
>
> svn: warning: cannot set LC_CTYPE locale
> svn: warning: environment variable LANG is sl_SI.UTF-8
> svn: warning: please check that your locale name is correct
>
> These warnings appear only when I use developer checkout and not
> when I anonymously check out a module.
>
> Does anyone knows what I can do to fix this?
>
> Thanks,
> Matic Zgur

Hi,

I still haven't managed to fix this problem. It is not a serious one but
it is quite an annoying one because I have to type ssh passphrase three
times before it starts checking out. So if anyone knew what to do, I'd
be very grateful.

Cheers,
Matic Zgur