Migration to subversion

Hi all,

I was closely following the migration of gnome from cvs to subversion. Let me congratulate for the successful migration first....

However I still havent figured out how we would be able to upgrade our translation for the gnome. We had CVS commit access for the translation work and now am not sure whether we can commit our updates on svn with the same account or not.

Is there a document on what needs to be done from our side? I also saw the branch for gnome 2.18 and we would be updating to it after committing a last updates on gnome 2.14.

Many Thanks
Pema Geyleg
DIT, Bhutan