Re: GNOME 2.20 stats

On Mon, Apr 09, 2007 at 03:47:43PM +0200, Kenneth Nielsen wrote:
> 2007/4/9, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>:
> >
> >Hi all,
> >
> >What about generating 2.20 stats, now that 2.18.1 is about to be
> >released and 2.19.1 is approaching?
>

> I think that sounds like a good idea
>
> Should we keep 2.14 stats?
>

> We do off course not use them for anything anymore, but they might be nice
> to keep so that we can see how our translation effort have developed. So I

But this is not obvious from the status page, AFAIK. A beginner could be
confused and start to translate gnome 2.14 stuff...

I am voting (if I could) for gnome 2.14 removal.

> guess that until it starts to mess up the statuspage I don't see any reason
> to delete them. I would also be possible to make a section at the bottom
> containing the old ones, say anything else than the current and the devel.
> version.

Best regards.

| Marcel Telka   e-mail:   marcel telka sk  |
|                homepage: http://telka.sk/ |
|                jabber:   marcel jabber sk |