Re: GNOME 2.20 stats

2007/4/9, Claude Paroz <claude 2xlibre net>:
Hi all,

What about generating 2.20 stats, now that 2.18.1 is about to be
released and 2.19.1 is approaching?

I think that sounds like a good idea

Should we keep 2.14 stats?

We do off course not use them for anything anymore, but they might be nice to keep so that we can see how our translation effort have developed. So I guess that until it starts to mess up the statuspage I don't see any reason to delete them. I would also be possible to make a section at the bottom containing the old ones, say anything else than the current and the devel. version.

Regards Kenneth Nielsen (TLE)