Re: Gnome Translation (si_LK)

2006-09-27 klockan 15:25 skrev Tyronne Wickramaratne:
> I'm from Sri Lanka and working on Gnome Sinhala translation work. I have
> done a few translations on Gnome, I'd be happy if someone could check them
> into the CVS repository.
>
> I've contacted the project co-ordinator, Anuradha Ratnaweera and he's
> happy to do it this way and given the permission to do so. The relevant e
> mail forwarded for your reference.

I think a forward is not enough. The actual maintainer should send a message
stating he wants someone else to commit the translations (perhaps
transferring maintainership to someone else is a good idea as well?)

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl