Re: [translate-pootle] Gnome glossary project

On Wo, 2006-09-27 at 13:15 -0700, Young Joo Pintaske wrote:
> Hi Clytie,
>

> Clytie Siddall wrote On 2006년 09월 26일 오후 11:40,:
>

> > On 27/09/2006, at 6:50 AM, Young Joo Pintaske wrote:
> >
> >> [snip]
> >>
> >> I'm not sure how this project originated back then. I'd like to  pass on
> >> the glossary tool that we use at Sun Globalization:
> >> https://g11nportal.sun.com/sungloss
> >

> > Young Joo, at Wordforge (Pootle, Translate Toolkit etc.), we are
> > currently working on expanding the Gnome glossary, refining both a
> > 1000 word and a much larger terminology file, plus an acronym file.
> > It will be integrated into the Pootle interface, but will also be
> > available from a translation memory server, and for download.
> > Would you like to work with us on this? Please post to the Pootle
> > list <translate-pootle lists sourceforge net> and/or come to the IRC
> > channel #pootle on the irc.freenode.net server.
> >
> > I also think it would be useful to integrate with Wiktionary to some
> > extent.
>

> I'd like to know more about the project, so I'll join the IRC and
> address questions there. Is there a specific time that the Glossary
> topic is discussed on this IRC?

No specific time is set for such a discussion, but if you like we can
arrange a meeting. I only saw the last few lines of the time you were in
#pootle. Some of us are usually around from +- 7:00 UTC until 15:00 UTC,
although other people are also sometimes there at other times.

> > BTW, the Sun glossary site has a bad certificate. :(
>

> Could you elaborate on this? What was your expected outcome?

My browser says the certificate is signed by an unknown certification
authority.