Re: Gnome Translation (si_LK)

Tyronne Wickramaratne wrote:
Hi Tyronne,
Dear Members,

I'm from Sri Lanka and working on Gnome Sinhala translation work. I have done a few translations on Gnome, I'd be happy if someone could check them into the CVS repository.

I've contacted the project co-ordinator, Anuradha Ratnaweera and he's happy to do it this way and given the permission to do so. The relevant e mail forwarded for your reference.
I'll be happy to do it for you and its not a "nuisance" as Anuradha fears ;)
cheers
Runa