From: Anuradha Ratnaweera <gnu slash linux gmail com >
Date: Sep 27, 2006 1:18 PM
Subject: Re: Gnome Translation Work
To: bershath users sourceforge net
Cc: Harshula < harshula gmail com>

On 9/27/06, Tyronne Wickramaratne <bershath gmail com> wrote:

> I have translated a few files in Gnome, shall I post them to the Gnome i18n
> list to be checked them in by someone else, since you don't have access to
> the Gnome CVS? Which you said in a previous discussion ,Please advice.

Added CC: Harshula.

Please do.  And hopefully once you have sent a reasonable number of
translations - to an extent that you become a neisance to the person
who is commiting - they will give you CVS access... ;-)  Since we have
already discussed this, it won't be a problem, but I'll jump in if it
becomes one.

Good luck with the translation and I hope you will continue to work
with the Sinhala Unicode group to make sure that the language is not
spoilt in the process.

And I'm sorry that it's difficult to hang around the IRC group.  Mail
is what I can afford.

        Anuradha
--
http://www.linux.lk/~anuradha/