Re: Bundling all translations into release tarball

On 9/1/06, Wouter Bolsterlee <uws+gnome xs4all nl> wrote:
JFYI, a quick glace at my local Gnome sources gives me the following list of
modules that do NOT use po/LINGUAS

[list of cvs modules...]

Yes, I forgot to say, I also added those not using po/LINGUAS
but configure.in or configure.ac. However it's for platform and
desktop release only. I don't have too much time to check all
gnome cvs modules thoroughly right now.

Abel

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

child's rhyme stuck in my head :: said that life is but a dream      -- tool