Re: Bundling all translations into release tarball

On 9/1/06, Daniel Nylander <info danielnylander se> wrote:
Can you please check help/DOC_LINGUAS too?
There might be some translations done that is missing from the DOC_LINGUAS

I guess my time is too tight to do doc checking as well, since
everybody is rushing to get their translation into gnome,
and I'm no different.

Besides, since the tarball release time is too near, I wouldn't
want to risk breaking the build of tarball at such a time.
Perhaps it can be done after release. So far I only notice
3 docs not added into DOC_LINGUAS:

uk in eog/help
hu in gnome-power-manager/help
uk in gnome-terminal/help