Re: Bundling all translations into release tarball

På Fri, Sep 01, 2006 at 07:05:07PM +0800, Abel Cheung skrev:
> On 9/1/06, Abel Cheung <abelcheung gmail com> wrote:
> > On 9/1/06, Abel Cheung <abelcheung gmail com> wrote:
> > > There are many translations committed into cvs, yet there is no
> > > corresponding entry in LINGUAS or ALL_LINGUAS. 99.9% of
> > > them is due to lack of such knowledge or forgetfulness instead
> > > of intentionally not adding them. So I'm going ahead and add
> > > them into (ALL_)LINGUAS for lib platform and desktop.
> >
> > My script somehow clobbered po/ChangeLog for the modules,
> > now fixing.
>
> Now all changelogs should be restored, and I've added all
> other missing entries into LINGUAS. Haven't checked those
> cvs modules without po/LINGUAS yet.

Thanks for your great work!

JFYI, a quick glace at my local Gnome sources gives me the following list of
modules that do NOT use po/LINGUAS

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

child's rhyme stuck in my head :: said that life is but a dream      -- tool