Re: Bundling all translations into release tarball

Hi Abel,

As per your mail I have checked the Malayalam (ml.po) entries in LINGUAS in
-evolution
-gnome-mag
-gnopernicus
In all the above files ml po entries are already present.

Regards
Ani Peter
Malayalam Translator

Abel Cheung wrote:
Hi,

There are many translations committed into cvs, yet there is no
corresponding entry in LINGUAS or ALL_LINGUAS. 99.9% of
them is due to lack of such knowledge or forgetfulness instead
of intentionally not adding them. So I'm going ahead and add
them into (ALL_)LINGUAS for lib platform and desktop.

To developers: If it causes any build breakage, please feel free
to flame me so that I can fix them and/or email corresponding
language maintainers, instead of silently eliminating the entry.
Fixing error is always better than hiding them. Though I don't
expect problems to occur because po files should have been
checked before entering cvs.

To translators: please remember to add the code representing
your language into po/LINGUAS, or in the ALL_LINGUAS
line in configure.in/configure.ac; otherwise translations WOULD
NOT be bundled into tarball. If any of the translation
shouldn't be bundled, please tell me too.

The po files with missing LINGUAS entries are attached with
this email.

Best,
Abel

alacarte/fi.po