Re: Documenting Tomboy

Alex,

  No, in fact I think this will make the translator's job easier.

Also, it would be nice to get help buttons in the UI that open the
manual in yelp.  This is usually done with the gnome_help_display()
function in libgnome -- I don't know the equivalent in the Mono
bindings.  The release team generally approves these kinds of things,
but I don't know if this makes sense for the case where tomboy is run
outside of GNOME (does anyone do that?) We can take this discussion off the mailing list if you want since it isn't pertinent to translators.

Thanks,
Brent

Alex Graveley wrote:
Hi Brent,

Thinking about it, there aren't many pending patches that need to go in. Just one patch that breaks the code freeze to remove the gtkspell dependency. So is there any downside to not branching until after the September 4th deadline?

-Alex

[snip]

Hi Alex,

   I committed the final version of the documentation to HEAD.  If you
decide to branch before the release, please let the internationalization
team know which branch to translate by sending a mail to
gnome-i18n gnome org

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten