Re: Documenting Tomboy

Brent Smith wrote:
Alex Graveley wrote:
Hi Brent,

Please let me know when you commit your work so I can make the gnome-2-16 branch.

-Alex

Brent Smith wrote:
Alex Graveley wrote:
Hi,

Now that Tomboy is on the path for getting into GNOME (fingers crossed), I just wanted to see if people are interested in helping me to document it. I've never written user docs for a GNOME app before, so I'm eager to learn.

In the mean time, I'll start adding the scrollkeeper harness and code hooks for opening the help browser.

-Alex

Alex, is tomboy branched for inclusion in GNOME?  If so, which branch
should I commit the documentation to?

Thanks,

Hi Alex,

A preliminary version of the manual is committed. So you can feel free to branch at any point now. I will make sure to commit all future changes (before tarballs are due on Monday) to both branches.

Thanks,

Hi Alex,

   I committed the final version of the documentation to HEAD.  If you
decide to branch before the release, please let the internationalization
team know which branch to translate by sending a mail to
gnome-i18n gnome org

--
Brent Smith <gnome nextreality net>
IRC: smitten