Re: Documenting Tomboy

Hi Brent,

Thinking about it, there aren't many pending patches that need to go in. Just one patch that breaks the code freeze to remove the gtkspell dependency. So is there any downside to not branching until after the September 4th deadline?

-Alex

Brent Smith wrote:
Brent Smith wrote:
Alex Graveley wrote:
Hi Brent,

Please let me know when you commit your work so I can make the gnome-2-16 branch.

-Alex

Brent Smith wrote:
Alex Graveley wrote:
Hi,

Now that Tomboy is on the path for getting into GNOME (fingers crossed), I just wanted to see if people are interested in helping me to document it. I've never written user docs for a GNOME app before, so I'm eager to learn.

In the mean time, I'll start adding the scrollkeeper harness and code hooks for opening the help browser.

-Alex

Alex, is tomboy branched for inclusion in GNOME?  If so, which branch
should I commit the documentation to?

Thanks,

Hi Alex,

A preliminary version of the manual is committed. So you can feel free to branch at any point now. I will make sure to commit all future changes (before tarballs are due on Monday) to both branches.

Thanks,

Hi Alex,

   I committed the final version of the documentation to HEAD.  If you
decide to branch before the release, please let the internationalization
team know which branch to translate by sending a mail to
gnome-i18n gnome org