Re: [Fwd: Re: GNOME 2.16 release notes]

On 03/09/2006, at 8:06 AM, Brent Smith wrote:

The release notes can now be translated - they are in the gnomeweb- wml module, at www.gnome.org/start/2.16/notes/docbook

They use gnome-doc-utils/xml2po for translation

When will they be on the docs page? [1]

It's still listing the 2.14 release notes.

It would be a much easier start for us if we had the 2.14 notes merged into the 2.16 file, and the .po files available, as is usual on [1].

It does save time if we don't have to do all that manually.

[1] http://kvota.net/doc-l10n/by-modules.html#release-notes