Re: Glade 3.0 stable branched

On 10/4/06, Tristan Van Berkom <tvb gnome org> wrote:
>> A question for translators: does that mean translators should concentrate
>> on this branch for now, unless explicitly told otherwise?

I think its probably best to stay away from HEAD at least untill
we iron out a UI, at which point I should probably call for a string
freeze for 3.1 - as Leonardo suggests; the stable branch will have
its changes and bugfixed pulled into HEAD regularly so for whichever
strings /havent/ changed, thier translations wont be lost.

Thanks, then I would mark the translation status page to use 3.0
branch instead of HEAD for now.

Abel

Cheers,
                       -Tristan

--
Abel Cheung   (GPG Key: 0xC67186FF)
Key fingerprint: 671C C7AE EFB5 110C D6D1  41EE 4152 E1F1 C671 86FF