possible bug in gtk+/po/hy.po

Hello.

I receive an error when compiling GTK+ version 2.10.6. I'm using
"msgfmt (GNU gettext-tools) 0.15", and my system is Ubuntu 6.10.

Here is the error:

file=./`echo hy | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
    && rm -f $file && /usr/bin/msgfmt -c -o $file hy.po
hy.po:160: number of format specifications \
    in 'msgid' and 'msgstr[1]' does not match
/usr/bin/msgfmt: found 1 fatal error
make[2]: *** [hy.gmo] Error 1

The problem seems to be that hy.po contains this (at line 156):

#: gdk-pixbuf/gdk-pixdata.c:431
#, c-format
msgid "failed to allocate image buffer of %u byte"
msgid_plural "failed to allocate image buffer of %u bytes"
msgstr[0] "Չհաջողվեց հատկացնել պատկերի %u բայթանոց բուֆեր"
msgstr[1] ""

See, there isn't any data for msgstr[1].  When changed "" to "failed
to allocate image buffer of %u bytes", I was able to compile my local
copy without further errors.  (Sorry, I don't speak Armenian! ;)  )

I hope this this helps!  If you would like me to try to provide more
information, just let me know.

Cheers,

--David Loyall
Omaha, Nebraska, USA