Re: [translate-pootle] Gnome glossary project

Hi Dwayne and Friedel,

I was going to check on the license terms of Sun Gloss glossaries a few weeks ago when we talked on IRC. Sorry it took a while. Anyone can export selected contents and do what he/she wants with it. The basic idea is that the ownership of the terms is shared.

Could you provide us the modifications you make, if you make them? We'd like to import the changes back to Sun Gloss as well, whether they are about adding new languages or changes to existing glossaries.

Submission can be done through the "Submit Glossary for Review and Sun Gloss Import" link once you log into Sun Gloss. If you find it troublesome, send an email to g11n_portal_feedback sun com

regards,
Young