Re: bug-buddy was branched silently some time ago

2006-11-28 klockan 01:51 skrev Fernando Herrera:
> I branched bug-buddy silently some days ago. I cannot remember if my
> plan was mailing d-d-l and friends in the next morning, but I
> completely forgot about it.

I've updated the jhbuild moduleset and the translation status pages.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl
                                                      web http://uwstopia.nl

she called out a warning :: don't ever let life pass you by       -- incubus