Re: cvs assistance needed (probably)

Matic Žgur napisał(a):

I have committed all the files in libs directory.

Thank you Matic!

But because I am very
short on time I would suggest that someone else commits the rest.

Can anyone help us please? Is the 2.16.2 release scheduled for tomorrow? Are there still any chances these files are included in this release?

would also like to suggest, that in these circumstances a cvs account
should be given to Wadim Dziedzic. They obviously have a lot of files to
be committed and if their coordinator approves it, I see no problem at
all.

Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Stanisław Małolepszy