Re: Sun contributed l10n documentation

Well, I think we are reusing some libs of translate-toolkit (which is
part of pootle).

I know about Debian and Pootle experiment, but I have some concerns
about lowering barriers and not lowering quality at the same time.
Lowering technological barriers is good, you get more people involved,
but the QA group can be overhelmed by hundreds of low quality
translations easily.

El mi�08-11-2006 a las 17:32 -0200, Leonardo Fontenelle escribi� One of Pootle's current aim is to improve support for XLIFF. Pootle is