Re: Announcing new team for bn_IN (fwd)

Hi Cristian,

Bengali translation till now has been done by Ankur group, and I guess
most of the Ankur members from India feels that it makes sense to have
bn_IN. My personal view is not to take this path, but I respect their wish
and agree to the new bn_IN team for the Indian Bengali translation with
the details Sayamindu has provided.

I guess there is no point having a bn_BD team for Bangladeshi Bengali, and
the current bn team can carry on. Keeping that in mind I would like to
hand over the bn team coordinator postion to Jamil Ahmed
<itsjamil gmail com>. All our * bengalinux org are forwarded aliases, so I
guess itsjamil gmail com should be used for security reasons.

I would also like to thank you for all your help through out the time I
was involved with the project.

regards,
Taneem