Re: Announcing new team for bn_IN (fwd)

On 26/06/2006, at 4:57 PM, Taneem Ahmed wrote:

Bengali translation till now has been done by Ankur group, and I guess
most of the Ankur members from India feels that it makes sense to have
bn_IN. My personal view is not to take this path, but I respect their wish and agree to the new bn_IN team for the Indian Bengali translation with
the details Sayamindu has provided.

I guess there is no point having a bn_BD team for Bangladeshi Bengali, and
the current bn team can carry on. Keeping that in mind I would like to
hand over the bn team coordinator postion to Jamil Ahmed
<itsjamil gmail com>. All our * bengalinux org are forwarded aliases, so I
guess itsjamil gmail com should be used for security reasons.

I would also like to thank you for all your help through out the time I
was involved with the project.

Taneem, I hope this doesn't mean you are leaving us?

Change can be uncomfortable, but we need to work together to resolve problems. Then we can build on our work.

The GTP doesn't want to lose any of our motivated, hard-working translators, whom we appreciate very much. :)