Re: orca translations

On 6/26/06, Tino Meinen <a t meinen chello nl> wrote:
Now that the orca module can be found in the proposed section it will
undeniably get more attention from translators.

I hope some of the orca developers monotoring this list can answer this
question:

Orca contains lots of messages, in groups of three, like this one:
[...]
I, and I'm sure many other translators with me, would like to know how
we are supposed to translate these types of messages.
Orca is a special kind of program and to me this is not really obvious
from the context.

Ideally a comment in the po file itself, somewhere were these types of
messages first appear, would be expedient.

IMHO these are all good and valid comments; could you please add an
orca bug report asking for translator comments for these messages?
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/enter_bug.cgi?product=orca

Thanks,