orca translations

Now that the orca module can be found in the proposed section it will
undeniably get more attention from translators.

I hope some of the orca developers monotoring this list can answer this
question:

Orca contains lots of messages, in groups of three, like this one:

#: ../src/orca/rolenames.py:462
msgid "tglbtn"
msgstr ""

#: ../src/orca/rolenames.py:463
msgid "ToggleButton"
msgstr ""

#: ../src/orca/rolenames.py:464
msgid "toggle button"
msgstr ""

I, and I'm sure many other translators with me, would like to know how
we are supposed to translate these types of messages.
Orca is a special kind of program and to me this is not really obvious
from the context.

Ideally a comment in the po file itself, somewhere were these types of
messages first appear, would be expedient.

Could someone enlighen me?

Tino Meinen