GUADEC

Hi!

As many of you probably know, the GUADEC (the international GNOME
conference) has started[1]. For those unable to attend, the live
streaming from the conference is probably useful[2].

Unfortunately, almost all L10N-related talks are during the warm-up
weekend (yesterday and today)[3], and it's uncertain whether they are
to be streamed. There are talks about Mozilla L10N in the 'Museu
Belaguer', I don't know whether it will be streamed, but you might try
your luck.
All the talks in the Core section of the coming week are however going
to be streamed. I hope that Simos' talk on Friday will be streamed,
but I'm not sure it will be. Anyway, if that will be the case, don't
miss it[4]. :-)

[1] http://guadec.org/
[2] http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/Live
[3] http://guadec.org/GUADEC2006/schedule