Re: New Urdu Team

On 21/06/2006, at 2:14 AM, Christian Rose wrote:

So you probably see why I am frustrated and suspicious about the
situation. To ease my mind, could you please give me a reference
(preferrably an URL) that points to past Urdu translations that you
have produced? It would be a lot of help in determining that this time
it's "for real", before we make a decision about the new
coordinatorship for Urdu.

Also, Muhammad, when you have any problems with the task, please ask questions here. :)

We all had to start at the beginning, and we have all met with difficulties of one kind or another. We help each other, within our teams, and here on the mailing list.

We all have times when we are confused, can't find the appropriate information, need help with one thing or another. We run out of time, we have trouble communicating, we have technical problems. This is the same for all of us.

So please don't give up. When you need help, please ask. We do this job together. :)