Re: GNOME Marathi L01n team details

On 6/15/06, Rahul Bhalerao <b rahul pm gmail com> wrote:
Dear Christian,

Now that Prof. Shah has already asked me to take over and
continue the work,

Has he? I can see no public confirmation of that, or anything of that affect.

The current coordinator must announce himself publically that he is
resigning; that's the policy.

may I request you to grant me a CVS account
and the coordinatorship for Gnome Marathi translations.

You will get your own CVS account after:
A) you have requested one, AND

B) you have approval from the existing Marathi coordinator (Jitendra Shah), OR
C) you are the new Marathi coordinator yourself and have contributed
enough Marathi translations to the GNOME repository.

Please see http://live.gnome.org/TranslationProject/RequestingAnAccount
for the translator accounts policy.