Re: GNOME Marathi L01n team details

Dear all,

Is there any update? I have been waiting :)

Thanks,
Rahul.

On 5/31/06, Rahul Bhalerao <b rahul pm gmail com> wrote:
On 5/30/06, Danilo Šegan <dsegan gmx net> wrote:

> Rahul, are you volunteering? :)

Certainly! My primary concern now is to get a CVS account to
help myself contribute with better efficiency.
I am already working on translations and maintaining the work in
local repository.

I am coordinating Fedora l10n and I would like to see the
coordinatorship issue for Gnome to be resolved as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Rahul.