Re: burmese - non-responsive coordinator

On 6/28/06, Lin <lin dagon-1 net> wrote:
On [2006-06-22 17:03:45 +0200] - Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:

> Zaw Win Aung, can you please respond to this as soon as possible? If
> you will not respond for a week from now, we may be forced to select a
> new Burmese coordinator.
>
> Lin, are you volunteering for the new Burmese coordinator position? In
> that case, can you present references (URLs) to some Burmese
> translations you have made in the past?
>

> Christian

Hi Christian,

Hi. Please keep the list cc:ed.

I would be happy to volunteer as Burmese Coordinator position.  My aim
is not just coordinating but also promote and encourage other burmese
developers to get involved. As you probably notice, although there may
have been some progress in the project, due to the lack of proper
coordination and central point of focus to update the roadmap, progress
'etc.  the project is appear to be stalling.  I would like to setup a
project website, perhaps a wiki and svn to encourage other developers to
get involved and also to update and inform everyone the current status
of the project, milestones and roadmap 'etc.

I have previously involved in Myanmar(Burmese) Unicode porting project,
detail of the project can be found on http://www.myanmars.net/unicode/projects.htm

I could not find any reference to your name on that page. What is your
full name?

Furthermore, do you have a Bugzilla account at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ ? If not, please create one (at the
bugzilla.gnome.org site), and let me know the account name (the e-mail
address you used for registering the account).

Thanks,