Re: Announcing new team for bn_IN

On 6/20/06, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu gmail com> wrote:
Hello all,
We would like to announce a team for translating GNOME into Bengali
(India), ie bn_IN. The details of the team are as follows:

Primary Contact: Sayamindu Dasgupta
Bugzilla Account name: sayamindu gmail com
Email Address of Team: gnome-translation bengalinux org

We are already a part of the bn team, and we will be utilising the
existing bn translations for our work on bn_IN. Till now, the teams
for bn_IN and bn_BD have worked together to build a solid base for our
future endeavours, and we feel that the time is now ripe to start
working on bn_IN, using bn as our base. Initially the differences will
be minimal, but as time progresses , expect to see significant
deviation from the base bn translations.

Please feel free to contact us if you need any more information.

Ok, I have now added a new Bengali (India) team. Please verify that
both http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html and
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n are correct.

Welcome!

Thanks,