Re: Malayalam GNOME Translation

On 6/20/06, Ani Peter <peter ani gmail com> wrote:
I would like to let you know my interest to work with the Malayalam
GNOME translation project. I have found out from the website for GNOME
Translation Project that Mr.Sajith V K (CC-ing him) is the co-ordinator
of the project. A cursory glance through the project pages revealed
that  there have not been much updations since 2004. I would like to
know if the project led by Mr. Sajith is still active. In that case I
would like to join in to further the project. Otherwise I would like to
continue the project from where it has been left. Kindly advice how I
should proceed.

Do you have an account in GNOME Bugzilla? If not, please create an
account at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ and let me know your account
name (the e-mail address you used for registering the Bugzilla
account).

Thanks,