Re: burmese - non-responsive coordinator

On 7/1/06, Christian Rose <menthos gnome org> wrote:
> I would be happy to volunteer as Burmese Coordinator position.  My aim
> is not just coordinating but also promote and encourage other burmese
> developers to get involved. As you probably notice, although there may
> have been some progress in the project, due to the lack of proper
> coordination and central point of focus to update the roadmap, progress
> 'etc.  the project is appear to be stalling.  I would like to setup a
> project website, perhaps a wiki and svn to encourage other developers to
> get involved and also to update and inform everyone the current status
> of the project, milestones and roadmap 'etc.
>
> I have previously involved in Myanmar(Burmese) Unicode porting project,
> detail of the project can be found on http://www.myanmars.net/unicode/projects.htm

I could not find any reference to your name on that page. What is your
full name?

Furthermore, do you have a Bugzilla account at
http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ ? If not, please create one (at the
bugzilla.gnome.org site), and let me know the account name (the e-mail
address you used for registering the account).

Ping?
Any update on this? Lin, I cannot add you as coordinator unless I get
the information I mention above.