Re: Indonesian, Nepali, Russian and Malay translation bugs

Thanks once again ...

i have corrected most of the context strings that have been translated except fuzzy and untranslated are due...

please check and confirm . I have commited the updated file in epiphany head in CVS.

regards,
Pawan

On 1/29/06, Simos Xenitellis <simos74 gmx net> wrote:
On Sun, 2006-01-29 at 13:14 +0100, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> On Sun, 29 Jan 2006, Christian Rose wrote:
>
> > If possible, please try to mail the affected coordinators listed at
> > http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html about the problem
> > as well, and if you should find out that the reason for the bugs not
> > being fixed was that the Bugzilla contact details were not updated,
> > please let us know.
>
> I have mailed the affected coordinators, and the mail to Pawan Chitrakar
> (Nepali) and Hasbullah Bin Pit (Malay) was unfortunately bounced.

It appears that Pawan's new e-mail is now
pchitrakar at gmail dot c0m
The nplinux.org (for Pawan's old e-mail) seems to be deprecated.
Now there is www.nepalinux.org

The ikhlas.com domain for Hasbullah appears to have been deregistered,
so the e-mail bounces.
The last activity from Hasbullah was in the summer of 2004. You may
contact
http://www.my-opensource.org/
which is the Malaysian OpenSource group. There is a webmaster e-mail
there.
I just tried the irc channel listed in the website, though there is no
activity; it's 11:00pm there :(.

Simos
http://simos.info/blog/