Documentation Translations

I've just committed a change to gnome-doc-utils to
keep it from automatically updating the po files for
documenation every time you run make.  This behavior
pretty much just pissed people off, maintainers and
translators alike, so I removed it.

This means that po files may not be up-to-date with
the documentation, and translators will have to call
make to update them.  From the directory above your
translation's directory, just do

make <LANG>/<LANG>.po

And yes, I know it would be wonderful to be able to
call an update script that doesn't require autogen
and make and all that crap.  But we don't have that
script right now, so this is where we're at.

--
Shaun