Re: Indonesian, Nepali, Russian and Malay translation bugs

On 1/29/06, Reinout van Schouwen <reinouts gnome org> wrote:
> > It is possible in some of the cases the contacts at
> > http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n are not
> > properly updated.
>
> Well, I have tried to mail the translators listed in the
> Last-Translator field too.

If possible, please try to mail the affected coordinators listed at
http://developer.gnome.org/projects/gtp/teams.html about the problem
as well, and if you should find out that the reason for the bugs not
being fixed was that the Bugzilla contact details were not updated,
please let us know.

Thanks,