Re: Indonesian, Nepali, Russian and Malay translation bugs

Hi Simon,

Op Sun, 29 Jan 2006 00:27:02 +0000, schreef Simos Xenitellis:

> It is possible in some of the cases the contacts at
> http://bugzilla.gnome.org/describecomponents.cgi?product=l10n are not
> properly updated.

Well, I have tried to mail the translators listed in the
Last-Translator field too.

> I think that for these l10n bugs that affect the stability of the
> application, it would be ok to blank out those offending messages.

Epiphany doesn't crash, but the user experience is degraded
because the UI doesn't make sense at some places.
In general I agree with your proposal.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen