Re: Georgian GNOME localisation 2.14 head, need to commit.

Hello Christian,

On Sun, 2006-02-12 at 23:04 +0100, Christian Rose wrote:
> On 2/12/06, Alinux <alinux profusion it> wrote:
> > Hello Dear Christian,
> >
> > Today I've finished Ekiga (ex-gnomemeeting) translation, and improved
> > some other translations, like bum, gdm2 etc...
> > that's 3 days that we are working with SVN, it's very cool, and news
> > that gnome will use SVN too is very good.
> > Can you commit this translations for us please in GNOME 2.14's section?
> > http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/ka/index.html
>
> Where can I see the translations?

You can find most of our translations here:
http://svn.inet.ge/svn/ka_GE/

> Also, I'd like to have the coordinatorship issue resolved before we
> can accept Georgian translations being committed. Granted, I haven't
> followed the thread too closely for the last couple of days. I will do
> that shortly.
I'm waiting for it too...

> Furthermore, I have already asked you once to start subscribing to the
> gnome-i18n list (http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n),
> so that we will not have to approve your posts manually,
Vladimer knows about this problem now and will try to send mail from
e-mail/alias which he used for registration :)

Best Regards,
Alexander Didebulidze