Re: Georgian (ka) GNOME Localisation Project - Nothing done since 2004

On 07/02/2006, at 11:11 PM, Alinux wrote:

As GNOME and Free Software fan, I will not collaborate with a person who
works on Windows XP localisation, it's against my informatic-ethic,

While I agree with you entirely about the undesirable nature of Windoze, the unfortunate people using it need people like us to tell them about the joys and power of Unix/Linux.

Let's spread the word, not give up on it. :)

from Clytie (vi-VN, Vietnamese free-software translation team / nhÃm Viát hÃa phán mám tá do)