Re: Georgian (ka) GNOME Localisation Project - Nothing done since 2004

On 2/7/06, Alinux <alinux profusion it> wrote:
> Hi Dear GNOMErs!
>
> As GNOME and Free Software fan, I will not collaborate with a person who
> works on Windows XP localisation, it's against my informatic-ethic, I'm
> totally  agree with George Machitidze from gia.ge. So from this moment
> I have nothing to say.
>
> I hope thing will change.

So what you are saying is that you are no longer volunteering? Is that correct?

If that's the case, I think it's sad, because I thought the goal was
to sort out the coordinatorship issues here some way or the other, so
that GNOME gets better Georgian translations in the end.