Re: Georgian GNOME localisation 2.14 head, need to commit.

On 2/12/06, Alinux <alinux profusion it> wrote:
> Hello Dear Christian,
>
> Today I've finished Ekiga (ex-gnomemeeting) translation, and improved
> some other translations, like bum, gdm2 etc...
> that's 3 days that we are working with SVN, it's very cool, and news
> that gnome will use SVN too is very good.
> Can you commit this translations for us please in GNOME 2.14's section?
> http://l10n-status.gnome.org/gnome-2.14/ka/index.html

Where can I see the translations?

Also, I'd like to have the coordinatorship issue resolved before we
can accept Georgian translations being committed. Granted, I haven't
followed the thread too closely for the last couple of days. I will do
that shortly.

Furthermore, I have already asked you once to start subscribing to the
gnome-i18n list (http://mail.gnome.org/mailman/listinfo/gnome-i18n),
so that we will not have to approve your posts manually, and so that
you will get the important information about GNOME translations that
is sent. But so far, you have not subscribed (or you are sending from
an address that is not subscribed). Could you please subscribe? Right
away, please?