Re: Progress pages, doc/ui order

Today at 20:59, Djihed Afifi wrote:

> Why not just call msgfmt and parse the output on your files?
> If you need the .pots, you can either generate them (all packages use
> intltool), or just download them from stats sites.

Because we're doing it once already for gnome-wide stats, so why
duplicate all the work?

For your enjoyment, I've added XML file which contains also a link to
PO file, but is currently limited to documentation (will add UI stuff
when I get back home tonight or first thing in the morning: gotta run
now for some partying :).

Cheers,
Danilo