Re: Progress pages, doc/ui order

2006/12/28, Danilo Šegan <danilo gnome org>:

For your enjoyment, I've added XML file which contains also a link to
PO file, but is currently limited to documentation (will add UI stuff
when I get back home tonight or first thing in the morning: gotta run
now for some partying :).

Yes, it's the only missing info (<pofile>, I will compute percentage). Perfect!

Like said in previous mail (just a typo):

Actually, this URL returns an Python error (other languages too):